1. Personal Information We Collect
We collect information that alone or in combination with other information in our possession could be used to identify you ("Personal Information") as follows:
Personal Information We Receive Automatically From Your Use of the Site: When you visit, use, and interact with the Site, we may receive certain information about your visit, use, or interactions ("Technical Information"). For example, we may monitor the number of people that visit the Site, peak hours of visits, which page(s) are visited, the domains our visitors come from (e.g., google.com, yahoo.com, etc.), and which browsers people use to access the Site (e.g., Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, etc.), broad geographical information, and navigation pattern. In particular, Technical Information includes the following, which is created and automatically logged in our systems:
- Log data: Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site ("log data"). Log data includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Site.
- Device information: Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Usage Information: We collect information about how you use our Site, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency, and duration of your activities.
If you want to learn more about the general uses of cookies, please visit Cookiepedia - all about cookies.
Your Choices. On most web browsers, you will find a "help" section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive a notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off. Please see the links below for guidance on how to modify your web browser's settings on the most popular browsers:
Please note that if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts of the Site and you may not be able to benefit from the full functionality of the Site.
If you access the Site on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through the settings.
2. How We Use Persona Information
We may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries, comments, feedback, or questions;
- To analyze how you interact with our Site;
- To maintain and improve the content and functionality of the Site;
- To develop new programs and services;
- To prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of our Site, and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture, and networks; and
- To comply with legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or other third parties.
Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose to change your privacy preferences to prevent non-essential cookies being set.
3. Links To Other Websites
You use the Site at your own risk. We implement commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and organizational measures to protect Personal Information both online and offline from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Please keep this in mind. In addition, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site, or third party websites.